Sunday, February 14, 2010


Hello People, Happy Chinese New Year and Hapy Valentine's too !



Hi people , Maybe i can say this Year's celebration was not that great :x

I didn't really eat much , Don't feel Like Eating Maybe?

Went upstairs with Francine , Used Her Sis's Ladtop.

I felt so tired nowadays , I don't know why?

Lying on the bed , staring up on the ciling . Don't know what can i do? :c

Tell me why ?

I want to go shopping to , buy things- Dresses , Bags , Stationery, Accesories .

And lots of things that you can't imagine :>

Haha, Too greedy . I really caught my eye on the Adidas Bag , and I wnat i touch badly :(

I want , i want , i want , i want. x1000


Tag replies ; I will reply it soon , after Chinese New Year !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home