Saturday, April 24, 2010


Hi people, Just ate my dinner not long ago.
Had a study date today wiv Wenshi and Freddy.
Was studying at Delifrance, Not bad. I like the pasta there (y)
Didn't really focused for the first few hours, or maybe not at all?
Cause i was playing/enjoying myself, rather than to rack my brains to solve the problems -.-
Thanks Clive! For telling me what's inert gas? :] Freddy and Wenshi don't even know, One still take triple science De! :( Saddled!
Went to the toilet at the first floor , and guess what. When i was talking to Freddy how tall was Aaron.K. Then i saw him at KFC! hahahha, coincidence sia! :]
Called Ron to come down, but then i was about to leave when he came :P
He was quite angry though :O
Something happen at the bus stop, but it's alright now.
Fetched my bro from Parkway, Took bus 15!
SAD THING , I THOUGHT I SAW HIM IN THE BUS. BUT END UP IT ISN'T :(
WHY ISN'T FACEBOOK WORKING?!
TSKTSKTSKTKSKTSKTKKTKK!

I guess tomorrow's going to be a boring day :(


(EDITED) ;DDDDD

yi mao - John
er mao - Lilian
san mao -Huiting
si mao - June
wu mao - Sheryl
liu mao - Kenneth
qi mao - Aaron
ba mao - Belden
jiu mao - Jiamin
shi mao - Jingrui


This are my mao's family, the one who created this is HUITING HONOURED BO! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home