Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWO


Sofia and me !
Baby are you down , down down down . Down~
Today had prize presentation for Top 4 , Thanks Teammanjusri for giving me this opportunity to get this Medal. And Xueli , you finally get it already !
Was Damn Paiseh , as had to Pin up the Hair. Damn toot ! LOL!?
School lessons were as per normal , after school something happen.
If you're there you'll laugh! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Meowyan ,wenshi hor !
Okay , Then went back home.
Mum started nagging , and i have this motivation/encouragement by my brother . Not to come back before 4.30 as my mum would be working ! I would heed my brother's advice then!
Okay , Sorry people for not replying you tags . Now i reply you okay ! But you all must continue to tag!
Nadiah : Hi babe.
Jackson: You boliao arhs -.o
Randy : Hi , thanks for tagging everytime !
Meihua: Soon okay , sorry i will do it one shot. When i've the time , okay?
Eileen ; HI!
Ziling : Thanks sunnu !
Aaron: Hello little boy , hahaha. Cannot is it?
Huining,randy,ks : Thanks for the tag
Eiko: I relink you soon okay
Chiamin: Yo , thanks Chiaminn`
Larry: Hey woman , when i've the time/
Chiying: Thank you
Kimberly : Link you soon , beloved sis.
Nadiah : Yeah la, all your fault!
PEOPLE DO TAG MORE OKAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home