Sunday, May 2, 2010

MADWOMAN SPELLS LOVE

-Peggy, Clara still remember our Siaozhabor's ? :D-

Omfg, I'm still coughing like nobody's business!
But I hate eatine medlicine :x , and I'm not eating it :P
Next paper up, Social Studies. A subject that i don't really like , cause i can't score well :O
Should have headed people's advice not to take Geo .
Staying at home is bored ?! Dad doesn't allows me to go out, Screw it.
Staring at space, that's all i can do ? ( Insert smiles )
Didn't talk to much people on msn, Lazyness!
Didn't talk to 'FOVE' i guess noone knows who's that! Don't intend, so don't bother asking :B
Okay, Shall go to have my dinner already.
Bye everyone! Byeeee! If you're lucky, i might be tagging your blog :)
Stay tuned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home